Who We Are & Our Masks
Are you an American company?
Where are the masks made?
Why A CoverMyMouth Face Mask?
What materials are used in the masks?
- · Protective particle-resistant front: 100% hydrophobic proprietary poly-blend fiber
- · Cooling interior: Ultra-soft cotton layer to wear it comfortably
- · Our MaskFit™ adjustable fabric is rectangle in shape and cinches easily to enable a comfortable, form-fit without compromising protection. Perfect for any face size and shape providing extra comfort, reduced sliding, and full mouth and nose coverage. Available in Small & Large.
- · FlexPocket™ includes a replaceable PM2.5 filter (5-layer). Extra filters available.
- · FlexAdjust™ Loops: Absolute comfort for your ears with both the perfect stretch AND adjustable length, unlike any other mask
- · Nose clips: Includes 5 adhesive nose clips to prevent fog on glasses and shades.
Do your masks have the nose wires?
NOTE: All masks now include 5 adhesive nose wires as an option to help prevent fog on eyeglasses and shades and reduce sliding.
How do I use the nose wires?
Do you have form fitting masks?
Are the ear straps adjustable?
NOTE: Product images will be updated, however all orders placed after 9/17 will include FlexAdjust™ Loops.
Giving Back To Communities
Do you give back or support charities?
To date, we have donated over $50,000 to support communities. We are partnered with FrontlineFoods.org, in partnership with World Central Kitchen 501(c)(3) charitable organization led by chef José Andrés, to support communities in times of crises. A portion of proceeds from each mask sold will be donated to support local restaurants and feed frontline heroes and impacted communities. We also donate a portion of proceeds from our Pride face masks to The Trevor Project, helping to provide support to and saving the lives of our LGBTQ+ youth. You can make direct contributions to our efforts on our donation page.
Orders & Delivery Times
Why does my order show as fulfilled but not delivered?
What shipping options are available?
Did my order ship yet?
Where is my order, it still says pre-shipment?
How long does delivery take after it ships?
U.S. Orders: All orders consistently processed and ship out within 2-3 business days from our London U.K. facility and arrives in 2 days to our California U.S. facility to help shorten overall delivery time. USPS then picks up your package to deliver it to you. We have continued to see on several orders that USPS does not update the tracking information on the website, up until the date of delivery, but we have confirmed in tracking history (once delivered) that they had been scanning each step along the way - it just doesn't show on the tracking link.
Delivery Timelines: Local carrier delivery timelines after shipment vary.
U.S. orders: 6-9 days via USPS Standard (tracking # provided but USPS does NOT update until reaching final destination zip code)
U.K orders: 3-5 days via Royal Mail (tracking # provided but Royal Mail is not consistent with updating)
Canada orders: 24-30 days via Canada Post (tracking unavailable)
Australia: 24-30 days (tracking unavailable)
Worldwide orders: 3 weeks on average (tracking unavailable)
What's your return policy?
All orders are final sale. No exchanges or returns.
Please be sure to refer to the sizing charts before placing any orders.
Clearance and sale items are are final sale only, and cannot be returned.
Cancellations time window is 3 hours from time of placing the order. Once an order is in production, it can no longer be cancelled.
Please see our return policy.